Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Got Game


I have been longing to write this kind of blog, a blog about sports as seen by a girl. I already have a personal blog, then a running blog, now this!

I am Ling2x Abella. I am a veterinarian by profession, but s sports freak by heart. I know various kinds of sports and even play them. I know how to swim, bike and run. I even played football or soccer when I was in high school. I only played two games, and that was on my freshman year, and I scored 1 goal, an OWN GOAL! I also played basketball back in college and was the captain of our college (College of Veterinary Medicine) twice. We never won the championships, but we always get in the final four. I was more a defensive player and a perimeter shooter at that. I only made ONE three pointer in my entire life, and I have a 50% free throw percentage.

Aside from those, I also did some pocket games of pool, a bit of chess, and some other random sports stuff you can think of.


Yeah, I can be cute, but I've got game!

No comments:

Post a Comment